Important first steps in how to remove computer error messages caused by errors in your system files.
1) First things first, if you can backup of everything which is important on your PC such as photos. It is best to backup your important files to a disk in case something goes wrong when trying to repair the computer.
2) Next try to determine the cause of the error message. Do this by pin pointing what you are doing on your PC when the error message appears, then write down which program is causing the error, what version of the program you are running, and what it is that the program trying to do when you receive the error message.
3) Now scan your computer using your anti-virus application and remove any threats it may detect. Viruses and Spyware's can cause error messages on your computer and may be the source of the current issue.
4) Once your scan with your anti-virus is complete check and see if the issue is resolved.
5) If after running the anti virus program is still causing an error, Use your favorite search engine and type in the exact error you are getting on your computer.
6) Next check your search results for any possible solutions to your particular error message.
7) If you continue receiving the error message, contact technical support for the product or computer if you are unable to narrow the cause of the issue with the steps above. Be sure to provide the service agent with a detailed list of everything you have already done and steps taken.